The Path of Kane
From time to time Wanderers will need specialized gear.
- Corpse Catcher: See Reach Weapons
- Holy Water (cost £0.10): Holy water is water that has been blessed by a member of a clergy or religious figure. Typically use for cleansing prior to a baptism and spiritual cleansing, but it is also used to fight demonic horrors and in rites of exorcism.
- Holy Symbol (cost £0.04-average made of non-precious metal): Holy symbols are emblems blessed with the sacred power of religion. In the world of Solomon Kane a holy symbol is most often a Christian cross or crucifix.
- Neck Protector (cost £0.50 for leather & £2 for metal): Neck protectors are designed to prevent vampires and other nasty creatures from sinking their fangs into a person’s neck. They are simply, wide bands of leather or metal that cover the entire neck. They provide either 2 Armor for leather or 3 Armor for metal.
- Silver Bullet: Silver shot cost double, as do silver tipped arrows and quarrels.
- Stake: See Weapons
- Warding Material (cost varies depending on the scarcity of the material): Warding materials cover all things magical and mundane used to ward off creatures of the night or enhance rituals and spells of protection.